Linkcomn Cat.6 305M UTP Lan Cable Grade A \ LC-C6UCA305
Linkcomn Cat.6 305M Cable
|Cable Type||Cat6 Cable|
Advantages Of Ethernet Cables :
Because of the following advantages, Ethernet grew up so popular and is still in a practice in many places:
- Speed: Speed offered by Ethernet is much greater than compared to the wireless connection. This is because Ethernet provides one to one connection. As a result, a speed of 10Gbps or sometimes 100Gbps can be easily achieved.
- Efficiency: Ethernet cable like Cat6 consumes a lower amount of power which is even lower than a wifi connection. So these types of ethernet cables are considered to be the most power-efficient.
- Good data transfer quality: As it is strong to noise so the quality of the information transferred doesn’t degrade.
- Security: The Ethernet connection provides a higher level of security when compared to a wireless connection. Ethernet connection generally provides control over who is using the network and hence any sort of information won’t be easily available for the hackers.
- Relatively low cost: To form an ethernet we do not need much cost. It is really inexpensive.
- Reliability: Ethernet connections are one of the most reliable connections because of their no or zero interruptions from the radio frequencies. As a result, there is less disconnection, less slowdown, and no shortage of bandwidth.
Why is Ethernet Used ?
Ethernet is used to connect devices in a network and is one of the most popular forms of network connection. The reason why it gained so much popularity is because of its high speed, reliability, and security. For these reasons, it is widely used in local networks such as schools, offices, etc. Another reason for its high popularity is its affordable price and efficiency. With the advancement in network technology, ethernet has also evolved to deliver a higher level of performance.
Ethernet connection provides faster speed, is more reliable, and is more secure than WiFi.
Ethernet provides a consistent speed whereas WiFi is prone to signal interference and hence provides an inconsistent speed.
There are no reviews yet.